Our Grader tire advantages:
- Offers the traction, manoeuvrability, stability and cut resistance demanded on one of the earthmoving industry's most demanding pieces of equipment
- Self cleaning, long lasting and heat resistant tread design, proven both on and off the road
- Superior compounding for greater chunk and tear resistance
- Stepped reinforced tread lugs for excellent traction in all conditions
- Extra sidewall protection to resist common road abuse
- Full dimension sizing to fit all brands and types of grader equipment
For immediate assistance, or talk to with a knowledgeable industrial tire specialist...
|Size||PR||Tread||Rim||OD (in.)||Section Width (in.)||Infl. Pressure (psi)||Load Capacity 36 psi (lbs.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|Click on size for tire options offered|
Data may vary by manufacturer, ply rating and compound. Information is provided as a general guide only. If size is not listed, please call toll-free 800-661-5662.