Our solid skid steer tire advantages:
- OEM tire sizing for exact fitment
- Designed specifically for high performance and reduced operational costs in all heavy duty skid steer applications
- Tire & wheel design allows proper recycling of components
- Replaces out-dated, solid mold-on technology
- Deep tread lugs provides advanced traction in the most severe conditions
- Concave sidewalls offers excellent protection and longer tire life
- Smooth tread design is available for high abuse and push applications - transfer stations, mining, etc
For immediate assistance, or talk to with a knowledgeable industrial tire specialist...
Featured Solid Skid Steer Tires
12-16.5 (33x12-20)/7.50 Left VD Pattern Solid Tire & Wheel
Provides excellent durability and flat-free operation. Excellent R4 cleanout for improved off-road traction.
|Size||Rim Width||OD (in.)||Tread Width (in.)||Load Capacity||Weight (lbs.)|
|6 mph (lbs.)||16 mph (lbs.)|
|Click on size for tire options offered|
Data may vary by manufacturer and compound. Information is provided as a general guide only. If size is not listed, please call toll-free 800-661-5662.
There are two types of solid skid steer tires including press-on rubber tire assemblies and molded solid tire assemblies.
Option 1 - Solid Press-On Skid Steer Assemblies
The press-on assemblies have the following advantages:
- Easier to dispose of the steel and the rubber when consumed. The rubber and steel is easily separated for recycling.
- Rubber can be replaced with an industrial press, reusing the steel wheel
- Can choose either smooth or traction rubber on the same wheel minimizing tire wear for the application
Option 2 - Solid Molded Skid Steer Assemblies
Molded tire assembles have the rubber permanently bonded to the steel wheel. The molded tire assembles are getting less and less common as disposal is a problem (the wheel and rubber is difficult to separate and recycle).
Typical Solid Skid Steer Applications
Combine the scrap metal operations with glass, concrete, diapers and anything else that comes along and you have waste management. Add the hazards plus enormous volume and you have a need for tough tires that wear like iron, won't go flat, and need to be kind to equipment operators 24 hours a day. Solideal Solid SKS tires go over, (and through) just about anything all day long.
Articulated loaders, slow speed dump trucks, large fork trucks, or skid steer loaders working in high hazard, slow speed environments like demolition, recycling and foundries need Solideal Solid SKS to keep going longer with less downtime.
Scrap metal operations are not kind to tires. Articulated loaders, skid steer machines and newly designed mobile cranes require the toughest tires available. Clearly, only Solideal Solid SKS has any business here.
Where clearances are tight, loads extreme, the road uneven, and downtime costly, the Solideal Solid SKS means you stay on line day in and day out.
- Demolition Sites
- Glass Handling
- Heavy Industrial
- Transfer Stations
- Bucket Guards
- Paver Tires
- Scissor lift
- Sweeper Tires
- Golf Carts