Our Telehandler tire advantages:
- Superior compounding for cut resistant protection and longer tread life
- Special patented tread designs for optimum traction, superior flotation and steering performance
- Premium bias design together with reinforced sidewalls and shoulders for longer life and abuse protection
- Radial options for longer life for heavy applications
- Flat-Proof solutions include urethane fill or solid tires
For immediate assistance, or talk to with a knowledgeable industrial tire specialist...
Featured Telehandler Tires
13.00-24/12PR Camso G2/L2
The Solideal SL G2 offers good performance and reliability in heavy-duty construction applications. The excellent tread depth and heavy-duty sidewall provide maximum traction with good durability and
13.00-24/8.50 Left Solideal Solidair TLH Solid Tire Assembly
Solidair TLH flat-proof solid tire provides excellent clean-out for improved traction. The triangular aperture design provises excellent latereral stability without sacrificing ride comfort.
17.5-25/16PR Camso LM L3 Loader Tire
Performs well both off-road and on hard surfaces. Engineered with durability and traction in mind, it also delivers superior side-impact resistance and stability in heavy-duty applications.
|Size||Tread||OD (in.)||Section Width (in.)||Load Capacity||Weight (lbs.)|
|9 mph (lbs.)||16 mph (lbs.)||25 mph (lbs.)|
|Click on size for tire options offered|
|Solid Rubber Tires|
Data may vary by manufacturer and compound. Information is provided as a general guide only. If size is not listed, please call toll-free 800-661-5662.
Special urethane compounds (often referred as foam) are injected into a regular pneumatic tire, filling the entire cavity of the tire, rendering it completely "flat proof" and maintenance free. It deflects similar to an air-filled tire creating a ride that is easy on the operator, equipment, and the ground.
- 100% Flat proof
- Solid fill will not leak
- Eliminates improper inflation conditions & improves tire life
- Rides like an air filled Tire
Solid Tire Assemblies
Telehandler Solid tire advantages include:
- Downtime minimal (bolt-on)
- OEM Wheel Assemblies
- More usable rubber
- Single stage construction
- Several rubber blends
- Advanced aperture structure