The website is provided by Brunette Tire and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the website.
LICENSE AND OWNERSHIP
Brunette Tire grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonsublicensable, revocable license to (a) access and use only the website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by Brunette Tire, and (b) access and use the Brunette Tire computer and network services offered within the website only in the manner expressly permitted by Brunette Tire. Except for this limited license, Brunette Tire does not convey any interest in or to the Brunette Tire Systems, information or data available via the Brunette Tire Systems, Content, Services, website or any other Brunette Tire property by permitting you to access the website. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Brunette Tire. you may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by Brunette Tire.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE WEB SITE
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the website in a manner not expressly permitted by Brunette Tire.
- You will not input or upload to the website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- Certain areas of the website are restricted to customers and employees of Brunette Tire.
- You may not use or access the website or the Brunette Tire Systems or Services in any way that, in Brunette Tire's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Brunette Tire Systems, Services or the website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Brunette Tire Systems, Services or the website.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Brunette Tire.
- Linking to any page of the website other than to BrunetteTire.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with Brunette Tire. Any web site or other device that links to BrunetteTire.com or any page available therein is prohibited from (a) replicating Content, (b) using a browser or border environment around the Content, (c) implying in any fashion that Brunette Tire or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products, (d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with Brunette Tire or any of its affiliates, (e) presenting false information about Brunette Tire products or services, and (f) using any logo or mark of Brunette Tire or any of its affiliates without express written permission from Brunette Tire.
Brunette Tire does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the website form submission pages. If such Comments are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) Brunette Tire and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) Brunette Tire will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
you agree that Brunette Tire, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the website, the Brunette Tire Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the website, and (b) destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the website, the Brunette Tire Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that Brunette Tire shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the website, the Brunette Tire Systems, Information and/or the Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Brunette Tire makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the web site, the services, the information or the content. The use of same is at your own risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW INCLUDING EXPORT CONTROL
You agree to use the website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Brunette Tire, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Brunette Tire and shall take no actions which would cause Brunette Tire to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Brunette Tire.
Brunette Tire and the website are based in Canada. Canada and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content to countries or persons prohibited under Canada or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If you access and download the Content or Information, you represent that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby expressly agree that any proceeding arising out of or relating to your use of the web site, the Brunette Tire systems, information, services and content shall be instituted in a provincial or federal court sitting in the county of fulton, state of georgia, united states of america and you expressly waive any objection that you may have now or hereafter to the laying of the venue or to the jurisdiction of any such proceeding. you agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the web site, the Brunette Tire systems, information, services and/or content must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.
GOVERNING LAW AND LANGUAGE
Any use of our website, or our products or services offered on our website will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law rules.
FOR RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC
Les parties déclarent qúelles ont exigé que ces Conditions d'utilisation et tous les documents liés au présent, présents ou futurs, être rédigées dans la langue anglaise seulement.